Saturday, December 31, 2011

Dolls and Dress Up

Im crazy about Dolls.  I am lucky to have two girls and a niece whom also enjoy dolls and dress up time.  This is my latest doll with reclaimed knit hair.  I hand stitch the hair.  Her face is hand painted.  I am a painter and enjoy using my paint brushes as much as possible.  I have found that my children allow me to paint with out trying to get involved in my canvas.  I set up their own paper and paints if they are interested in painting along side me.
I  use modern and reclaimed fabrics to keep it Eco Chic yet fresh and playful.  Making a matching dress for your little one and her doll is so rewarding, trendy  and yet timeless.  Having a professional photograph the moment will be your little ones favorite scrapbook page! A doll at any age is the most perfect girl gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment