Friday, January 21, 2011

Country Fried Country Strong

I have been working on a toddler dress this week and was given the reins on the design and theme. I did find out the special little lady loves the color yellow.


There are many boutiques that use gorgeous new fabrics in their creating process and I admire their work. I have taken a different spin on fabric choices using vintage and reclaiming gently used material as much as possible seeking the right to claim a One of a Kind Creation. This dress featured can be recreated because of how much of these vintage fabrics I have left. The appliqués are hand drawn and and cut so getting an exact duplicate is not likely.


The dress features my signature TIES as the shoulder strap making for an adjustable fit. The bloomers have a cute gathered coordinating ruffle. The dress can be warn as a layer over a long or short sleeve tee shirt with or without the bloomers.

No comments:

Post a Comment